We are currently taking enrolment applications for:
Foundation (Prep) 2018.
Year 7 2018. (* subject to VRQA Registration of our Secondary School)
You can apply for your child or children to attend Sandridge School by completing our online application form. For each of your children that you wish to have on the waiting list, you must complete a separate application form.
The application form and fee process does not guarantee a place at Sandridge School, but it is the essential first step towards securing a place. By completing an application form, your child will go on our waiting list for the relevant year of entry nominated in the application.
One year prior to the year you have applied for your child to attend Sandridge School, we will contact you to confirm your intention to enrol. Then, subject to availability, we will initiate the enrolment process and conduct an interview. After the interview, a formal offer of enrolment may be made. A formal Offer of Enrolment and payment of the enrolment deposit does secure a place at Sandridge School.
After we have received your application form:
- We will contact you one year prior to the nominated year of entry, to confirm intention to enrol.
- Depending on availability, we will invite you to have an interview.
- After that interview, we will ask you to:
- provide us with a copy of your child’s most recent school report.
- supply information about any special needs that your child has.
- these are not relevant to the application process, as all children will be considered equally, regardless of circumstances.
- however, information regarding special needs will be essential for us as part of the enrolment process, so that we may provide the best possible learning environment for your child.
Please note, families based interstate or overseas will not be required to attend an enrolment interview prior to an Offer of Enrolment, but will meet with the Principal after confirmation and prior to starting at Sandridge School.
After we have had a shared conversation, an Offer of Enrolment may be made by the School.
Your acceptance of the Offer of Enrolment is formalised by returning the completed document and payment of the Enrolment Fee by the stated due date.
- The Enrolment Fee – $600.
- The Enrolment Fee is non-refundable and is not credited towards tuition fees.
- Along with the application fee and enrolment fee, a deposit % of the Tuition Fees for the first term of the Year entering is required to secure a place at Sandridge School.